Terms of Service
This Terms of Service was last updated on March 17, 2009 and the content herein supersedes all prior versions.
If you do not understand everything on this page, DO NOT USE QONDIO. This Terms of Service is
written in PLAIN ENGLISH. There is no excuse for not reading it.
If you do not agree to anything on this page, DO NOT USE QONDIO.
We WILL close your account WITHOUT REFUND if we think you violated our Terms of Service.
By using Qondio (the Internet domain name "qondio.com" and all constituent pages, hereinafter "the Web site"),
a World Wide Web-based information processing service provided by the operator of the Web site
(hereinafter "the Operator"),
the User of the Website, defined as any individual, corporation, organization, or entity directly
or indirectly accessing information published on the World Wide Web by the Web site, in whole
or in part, by any means (hereinafter "the User"), automatically agrees to be bound by the
following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Scope of Instrument
While this document outlines the basic Terms of Service and the acceptable usage policy for the
Web site, the existence of this document does not imply that the Operator tolerates any type of
activity not expressly covered by this document. While certain types of usage,
behavior, and activity have been expressly prohibited herein, any type of usage which runs
contrary to behavior deemed not acceptable by societal norms as defined by the Operator is strictly
prohibited. The Operator is the sole judge of what is deemed acceptable or not.
The Web site operates at the Operator's pleasure. The Operator reserves the right to
shut down part or all of the Web site for any duration at any time, without prior notice. Usage
of the Web site is a privilege, not a right, even if you paid to open an account.
The Operator reserves the right to modify the Terms of Service given herein without notice and
The Web site is a forum for the purposes of sharing information. The User may submit information to the
Web site. The Operator is not responsible for
checking, maintaining, or verifying any of the information contributed the User. While the Operator will strive to
ensure technical competence, the Operator is not liable for the loss of information, the wrongful crediting of
information, or any other technical issue.
A user account is defined as the assignment of a login by the Operator, pursuant to the filling out of a "sign up"
form by the User or his/her representative, and payment of required fees, if any.
Account holders agree to abide by rules and regulations stipulated by the Operator. Account holders agree
to the termination of their account without refund of any fees should an administrator decide that any of the
following rules have been broken:
The Operator reserves the right to determine whether or not a rule has been broken according to the sole discretion of the
- The User may not post duplicate content to the Web site.
- The User may not comment spam, i.e. leave numerous useless comments.
- The User may not add adult sites or use a pornographic avatar.
- The User may not post content to which they do not own copyright.
- The User may not promote get-rich-quick schemes or other scams.
- The User may not deceive or attempt to deceive other users or the general public using the Web site.
- The User may not attempt to manipulate the screening process.
- The User may not engage in any activity to undermine the welfare of the Web site.
The Operator is under no obligation to refund any fees collected should the User wish to relinquish or close his/her account,
or should the Operator determine it desirable to terminate the User's account for whatever reason.
Let us be absolutely clear: WE WILL CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT REFUND, WITHOUT WARNING AND WITHOUT NOTICE,
IF YOU BREAK OUR RULES. If you're not happy about that, then DON'T SIGN UP!
Qondio accounts are non-transferrable. Qondio accounts are valid as long as used by the original account-holder only.
- The selling, renting, leasing, or lending of Qondio accounts is strictly prohibited.
- The User may not offer to transfer the User's account to
any third party. The User may not solicit funds in exchange for the sale, rent, or lease of a Qondio account.
The User may not attempt to offer the User's account for sale, rent, lease, or barter.
- No User may seek to purchase, rent, lease, or borrow an existing Qondio account from a Qondio account-holder.
The Web site uses a valuation mechanism termed "Reward Points." Points not legal tender, and cannot be "redeemed" or "withdrawn"
to the User's bank account. Reward Points cannot be used anywhere except on the Web site QONDIO.COM.
Failure to comply fully with any of these terms may result in the immediate forced
closure of the User's account,
the assertion by the Operator of the right to deny the User service,
to make public relevant information,
and/or to notify relevant authorities.
- The User shall immediately desist from continued access to the Web site should
the User not fully understand and agree to unhesitatingly and perkily abide by the Terms of Service.
- The User alone is responsible for keeping the User's password secure, and for the
information the User posts to the Web site.
- The User may not use the Web site to abuse, harass, or threaten any individual, corporation,
organization, or religious belief.
- The User may not add copyrighted material to the Web site or otherwise use the Web site to infringe on
a third party's intellectual property.
- The User may not use the Web site to defraud, deceive, or otherwise mislead
any individual, corporation, or organization.
- The User may not use the Web site to libel
any individual, corporation, or organization, or to publicize misinformation about any
individual, corporation, or organization.
- The User must comply fully with all instructions or restrictions imposed by any form of communication
by the Operator or their representatives, such as, but not limited to, administrative staff.
- For security purposes, the Operator reserves the right to refuse service to the User or
any other individual, corporation, or organization, at all times,
without prior notice and without providing an explanation.
- The Operator is in no way obliged to maintain or operate the Web site. the Operator
reserve the right to shut down all services and availability of all or any functionality of the
Web site, at any time, without prior notice or explanation, for any duration.
- Any information the User submits to the Web site, other than the User's email address or password, may be irreversibly made
- The Operator reserves the right to permanently and irreversibly edit, delete, destroy, or
modify any or all information submitted by any user, without providing any notification or explanation to the
- The Operator reserves the right to monitor, intercept, or delete messages sent via the Web site's communication
systems, if deemed necessary or appropriate, without notification or explanation to the affected user(s).
The User may not upload any material to the Web site unless doing so does not infringe on a third
party's intellectual property rights. It is the Users responsbility to ensure that
the uploading or posting of information to the Web site does not violate any
copyright. By uploading material to the Web site, the User agrees that the Operator has the
right to publish the material on the Web site and that it is legal to do so.
Copyright to material contributed by the User to the Web site is still owned by the same User,
unless the User expressly relinquishes copyright.
information on the Web site, including but not limited to
text, data, and digital images, may not be copied, reproduced, stored,
downloaded, forwarded, or
otherwise distributed, neither in whole nor in part, unless express permission is given.
No material found on, at, or within the Web site is in the public domain unless expressly stated.
Any direct or indirect usage of any form of information provided by the Web site construes
acknowledgement that the Operator is not liable for any consequences arising from the usage
of the Web site. The Operator provides no warranty, guaranty, guarantee, or any other
protection regarding the use of the Web site, the use of information derived from the Web site.
The User uses the Web site solely at his, her, or their own risk. Any usage of the Web site
acknowledges that the User understands that solely the User is responsible for any consequences
arising from usage, or lack thereof, of the Web site, not the Operator.
- The Operator shall not be held responsible or liable for any damages resulting
directly or indirectly from a loss of information, misrepresented information, incorrect
information, unavailability of
information, unavailability of service, or other problem caused by the Web site, whatever the cause.
- The Operator is not responsible nor liable for the erroneous transfer of information, the
misrepresentation of information, or any other problematic handling of information
which may be caused by, amongst other things, software malfunction, which in turn may have been
caused by human error on the part of the Operator and/or the Operator's representatives.
- The Operator is not responsbile nor liable for any consequences which may or may not
arise from a lack of communication from the Operator and/or their representatives, or a
failure to respond to communications by the Operator and/or their representatives.
- The Operator is not responsible or liable for the theft or unauthorized use of any
information submitted to the Web site, or any theft or damages directly or indirectly
resulting from the submission of information to the Web site.
This operation of the Web site falls under the legal jurisdiction of the Republic of the Philippines.
The User's usage of the Web site constitutes an agreement to abide and be bound by
the laws of the Republic of the Philippines.
For further information regarding our Terms of Service, or clarification as to what
constitutes acceptable use, please contact the administrators.
Welcome to Qondio! Discover the awesome power this network can deliver by going to our About page. Or you could skip straight to the Sign Up form.
Not a member yet?
Qondio is a powerful network for making it online. If you have a website to
promote, we can help.
Sign up and get in on the action.